Sunday, November 8, 2015

Off White Made In The 80's Off the Shoulder Sweater Sweatshirt Thats Cute & Comfy

Pink Made In The 80's Off the Shoulder Sweater Sweatshirt
A trend that has been held dear to this day by gals from the fun decade are those 'Off the Shoulder Sweatshirts'.

Browsing Amazon Fashion, I noticed this almost smart looking oversized sweater with 'Made in the 80s' boldly printed in black.

Well, I suppose that would clearly state when you were made, wouldn't it? ):

They say its 'oversized' and available in small to X-large. Sadly, size wise it may turn out a problem for me, but hopefully will be fine for you.

Looks like another shirt that's great on teens and young adults. The quality is reported to be good by someone who bought it and apparently will keep you warm too.

If white is not your color, and you prefer something different, don't fret as it is available in 7 colors. The red and grey look good, so does the pink too.

When am I going to find something for myself? Just have to keep looking I guess.