Saturday, November 7, 2015

I Love This Adult Fun Colour Me Good 80s Coloring Book

Adult Fun Colour Me Good 80s Book
I have decided that I an getting this Colour Me Good 80s coloring book for Uncle Joe this Christmas ):

Now why would you buy something like this for an adult? 

Well did you know that they are a fad now. Seems adults are loving them.

It's a fun thing as they are designed especially for them with graphic they can recognize and like. You could call it therapy - Art Therapy I suppose.

Do note that this is no ordinary book, but one with images familiar to those who love the decade or grew up during those years.

Even if the person you are giving it too is not into coloring as yet, this gift will surely be remembered. Now isn't that what we want when we get something for a friend or loved one?

Even if they tuck it away in the closet for a while, they will never forget who gave it to them. The price is economical. The idea is unique. Something they can use and remember the good times.

I am pretty sure my uncle is gonna love this and I can't wait to help him color. Could it be that I'm actually buying this for myself? )):