Saturday, November 7, 2015

Wow! Now 80: That's What I Call Music Gift CD

Wow! Now 80: That's What I Call Music
I would imagine that when you are lost for ideas as to what you could buy for someone in love with the fun decade, than this - Now 80: That's What I Call Music CD would be an good choice.

It would be rare to find a person embroiled with everything Eighties and not to love the music of that time.

Nothing replaces listening to those hits from the era to take a trip down memory lane and will be much appreciated.

This 'Now' series CD has been a popular choice for a while so you can't go wrong here. Overall the selection in this disc is varied and will cover many favorites from back then.


Hit the link and it will take you to more details, plus a list of songs & the singers in the album - which include singers like Billy Joel, Duran Duran and Herbie Hancock.

Here's a song from the group 'Men at Work' that can be found in the selection. I used to love these guys and I completely forgot about them.