Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Relive The Music - For 1980's Lovers

I love the music from the good old days - The 80s!. Reminds me of the days when I was young, very much single and partying was just part of any normal day. ):

Well, it dawned on me that not many people will remember these songs from back then and if the 80s was not your era - you probably may not even have heard of some of these singers and their songs that were hits during that decade.

So you happened to have landed at this site looking for gifts for people who love that era and all the things that were great then. I figured you might want to have a taste of the eighties era music too.

Probably you have been invited to a party that's themed to reminisce those days and you are wondering what sort of music they might be playing.

Well I found this video online.  It presents songs and singers who were famous then. Over an hour of  timeless hits from Madonna, Michael Jackson, Irene Cara, Cameo, Tina Turner, Blondie etc.

Enjoy ):