Friday, December 4, 2015

Looking Cool In Light Up El Wire Glasses For A Party

Cool In Light Up El Wire Glasses
Not exactly something that was available back in the eighties but this Light Up El Wire Glasses will bring out the neon fashion that was very popular back then.

Would be great for someone who is not planning on dressing up with a costume for the party. Just wear these flashing neon frames and it will be the talk of any party, be it 80s or not.

Now I am thinking.....don't you think I will be able to freak out my kids if I had these on outdoors in the dark. Aliens! Just kidding.

Some people have commented that they used it for a Halloween party. I supposed you could use it for the office New Year's do as well. You will be a hit there.

Oh, by the way they do have a few colors available. Check it out at Amazon.