Friday, December 4, 2015

80s Style Novelty Inflatable Boom Box Cooler For Music Lovers

80s Style Novelty Inflatable Boom Box Cooler For Music Lovers
Now this is a really interesting and novel Boom Box Cooler that will make a great gift for party lovers of the 1980s.

It's reasonably sized and should be big enough to hold all, [or perhaps almost all] of the drinks that's taging along for any eighties theme party.

Should fit nicely on the table along with any buffet that people may bring or the host laid out. Will also be a hit at an outdoor party too.

Now what I like about this is the 'Boom Box' look. So cool ):

Reminds me of the time when I had one of them. I mean the real thing, music and all. Thought I looked hip walking around with it.  Ha Ha.

Hopefully someone at the party doesn't actually think that this is a real music machine and pops it on their shoulders, walking with it all around.....That would be a laugh!